Bullfight puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Édouard Manet’s excursion to Spain in the fall of 1865 endured around 10 days, however it significantly affected him. In a letter to his companion the artist Charles Baudelaire, he portrayed a bullfight he went to in Madrid as “one of the best, most inquisitive and most unnerving sights to be seen.” He made fast outlines there that educated a few later materials, including this one. Here he introduced the critical point in time, as matador and bull face each other; a gutted horse lies dead or kicking the bucket on the sand.
Bullfight puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 8, 2024 - Mar 13, 2024