The Rue Mosnier with Flags puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. To remember the new Exposition Universelle, itself a festival of extravagance and thriving, the French government pronounced June 30, 1878, a public occasion. The occasion, called the Fête de la Paix (Celebration of Peace), additionally denoted France’s recuperation from the heartbreaking Franco-Prussian War of 1870-1871 and the horrendous, disruptive Paris Commune that followed. From his second-floor window, Édouard Manet caught the occasion evening with his most exact, staccato brushwork in an enthusiastic congruity of the reds, whites, and blues of the French banner that waves from the new structures’ windows.
The Rue Mosnier with Flags Puzzle
The Rue Mosnier with Flags puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024