The Funeral puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Charles Sterling-Salinger noticed that Manet has brought the arches of the Observatoire of the église Notre-Dame du Val-de-Grâce closer together to work on the sythesis. As per Adolphe Tabarant, the scene is set in the mourn de l’Estrapade. Tabarant at first dated the work to 1870, however later revised this to the previous date, which he felt more likely. Because of the presence of a pony grenadier of the Imperial Guard at the rear of the parade, Henri Loyrette contends that the scene is set before the finish of the French Second Empire.
The Funeral Puzzle
The Funeral puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024