Morlaix, Entrance of the River puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Paul Signac was born in Paris on 11 November 1863. He followed a course of preparing in design previously, at 18 years old, choosing to seek after a profession as a painter, subsequent to going to a display of Monet’s work. He cruised on the Mediterranean Sea, visiting the banks of Europe and laying out the scenes he experienced. In later years, he additionally painted a progression of watercolors of French harbor urban areas.
Morlaix, Entrance of the River Puzzle
Morlaix, Entrance of the River puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024