Quilleboeuf puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The Mediterranean coast is a significant subject across Signac’s compositions. He left the capital each late spring, to remain in the south of France in the town of Collioure or at St. Tropez, where he purchased a house and welcomed his companions. Paul Signac, Albert Dubois-Pillet, Odilon Redon, and Georges Seurat were among the organizers behind the Société des Artistes Indépendants. The affiliation started in Paris 29 July 1884 with the association of enormous shows, embracing as their saying, “Neither jury nor grants” (Sans jury ni récompense).
Quilleboeuf puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024