Haymaking at Éragny puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. This painting is a marvelous illustration of Pointillism, the texture procedure with which Camille Pissarro and individual specialists were testing. The paint was applied in minuscule spots and runs of differentiating variety. It was difficult: Pissarro kept in touch with his child that he had grappled with this artwork for a really long time to accomplish unequivocally what he had as a main priority. Van Gogh significantly respected Pissarro’s variety impacts and followed his model. He might well have known this specific canvas. His sibling Theo, who was a workmanship vendor, sold it in 1887.
Haymaking at Éragny Puzzle
Haymaking at Éragny puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024