Côte des Grouettes, near Pontoise puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The fix of purple blossoms at the lower passed on adds an energetic note to this material, which most likely dates to the spring of 1878. Including buggies on a way, it is ordinary of Pissarro’s perspectives on Pontoise and its environmental elements, practically all of which show the laborers who worked the land or lived in the town. Pissarro painted in the locale for just about twenty years, starting in 1866.
Côte des Grouettes, near Pontoise Puzzle
Côte des Grouettes, near Pontoise puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Dec 14, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023