For to Be a Farmer’s Boy puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. For to Be a Farmer’s Boy was painted at Prout’s Neck, Maine, and is one of a few watercolors in which Homer got back to his previous topic of country American adolescence. The watercolor initially showed a young man stopping in his work of gathering pumpkins to look off toward the sunset, reviewing crafted by French Barbizon School specialists, who affected Homer in his initial vocation. Their photos of laborers stopping briefly of consideration toward the finish of their typical business day reverberated with Homer, who showed a long lasting inclination for portraying laborers.
For to Be a Farmer’s Boy Puzzle
For to Be a Farmer’s Boy puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024