Incoming Tide, Scarboro, Maine puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Homer was attracted to the distinctly delightful landscape of the promontory of Prout’s Neck, Maine, settling forever there in 1883. Working in watercolor, he started keep the wild force of the ocean in different states of light and climate, as in this image of waves breaking against the rough shore in a sensational shower of froth. It is one of Homer’s first unadulterated marine pictures, without the expansion of figures or account.
Incoming Tide, Scarboro, Maine Puzzle
Incoming Tide, Scarboro, Maine puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024