Bermuda, Houses Seen Through Trees puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Two tall trees with wavy trunks screen a gathering of houses, recommended by covering red and dark square shapes. The compacted setting peruses as a progression of subsiding registers and likely catches a view from a lodging on Saint George’s Island, Bermuda. Demuth remained there with his companion Marsden Hartley after both had worked in Provincetown, Massachusetts, where they explored different avenues regarding cubism. The blend, as here, of hard mathematical structures with bended natural shapes maybe provoked Dr. Barnes to contrast Demuth’s scenes with an eighteenth century Chinese picture of an abbot on silk from his assortment.
Bermuda, Houses Seen Through Trees Puzzle
Bermuda, Houses Seen Through Trees puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024