Two Parrots on a Barren Tree puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Charles Henry Buckius Demuth 1883 – 1935 was an American painter who had some expertise in watercolors and went to oils late in his profession, fostering a way of painting known as Precisionism. Demuth was a deep rooted occupant of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The home he imparted to his mom is presently the Demuth Museum, which grandstands his work. He learned at Académie Colagrossi and Académie Julian in Paris, where he turned into a piece of the cutting edge craftsmanship scene.
Two Parrots on a Barren Tree Puzzle
Two Parrots on a Barren Tree puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 12, 2024 - Mar 15, 2024