On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt or River Scene at Bennecourt is a 1868 oil on material artistic creation by Claude Monet, presently in the assortment of the Art Institute of Chicago, to which it was given by the Palmer family in 1922. The image depicts Monet’s model, accomplice and future spouse Camille Doncieux thinking back from an island in the Seine towards the town of Gloton on the edges of Bennecourt, where they were briefly remaining with their young child, Jean.
On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt Puzzle
On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024