Black Columns in a Landscape puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In the spring of 1919, Klee leased a huge studio in the Schloss Suresnes, a dismissed eighteenth-century castle in Schwabing, Munich’s specialists’ quarter. As per Klee’s child Felix, Suresnes, its park, and the close by Englischer Garten filled in as motivation for this watercolor. It portrays Ionic sections, an enormous chestnut leaf, a dainty dark cross, a little red structure, and a boat on the River Isar, which moves through Munich.
Black Columns in a Landscape Puzzle
Black Columns in a Landscape puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 6, 2024 - Mar 11, 2024