Apples and Grapes puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Claude Monet most likely painted this and other still lifes in 1879-80, realizing that they would be more promptly attractive than his scenes. In Apples and Grapes, be that as it may, he utilized the intricacy of shading, light, and surface found in his most Impressionist scenes. This is especially clear in the broad fabric surface-the play of light on the even brushstrokes.
Apples and Grapes Puzzle
Apples and Grapes puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024