Mata Mua (Once Upon a Time) puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In an unspoiled scene encompassed by mountains, a few ladies love Hina, the moon goddess. In the frontal area, a lady plays the flute. On the left, isolated by an incredible tree trunk that partitions the creation, a subsequent gathering is moving around the goddess. Gauguin went to Tahiti in 1891 determined to look for creative motivation in crude towns experiencing childhood with the edges of western civilization. Notwithstanding, he just tracked down the remaining parts of a radiant past during the time spent ceasing to exist. “Mata Mua (Once Upon a Time)”, a long way from having naturalist pretentions, sings the commendations of a lost brilliant age.
Mata Mua (Once Upon a Time) Puzzle
Mata Mua (Once Upon a Time) puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024