When Will You Marry puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Gauguin ventured out to Tahiti without precedent for 1891. His expectation was to find “an edenic heaven where he could make unadulterated, ‘crude’ craftsmanship”, instead of the primitivist artificial works being turned out by painters in France. Upon appearance, he observed that Tahiti was not as he envisioned it, it had been colonized in the eighteenth hundred years, and no less than 66% of the native individuals of the island had been killed by illnesses brought by Europeans. “Crude” culture had been cleared out. Notwithstanding this, he arranged many pictures of local ladies, bare, wearing conventional Tahitian garments, and wearing Western-style dresses, just like the back figure in When Will You Marry?.
When Will You Marry Puzzle
When Will You Marry puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024