Village Festival (La Vogue) puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In 1890 during the dinner of the XX show in Brussels, Lautrec tested to a duel the craftsman Henri de Groux who reprimanded van Gogh’s works. Signac proclaimed he would keep on battling for Van Gogh’s honor on the off chance that Lautrec was killed. De Groux apologized for the slight and left the gathering and the duel never occurred. The following year he made a brief excursion to Italy, seeing Genoa, Florence, and Naples.
Village Festival (La Vogue) Puzzle
Village Festival (La Vogue) puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024