View of the Seine, Samois puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In 1884 he met Claude Monet and Georges Seurat. He was struck by the methodical working techniques for Seurat and by his hypothesis of varieties and he turned into Seurat’s devoted ally, companion, and beneficiary with his depiction of Neo-Impressionism and Divisionism strategy. Under Seurat’s impact he deserted the short brushstrokes of Impressionism to explore different avenues regarding logically compared little specks of unadulterated variety, expected to consolidate and mix not on the material, but rather in the watcher’s eye, the characterizing element of Pointillism.
View of the Seine, Samois Puzzle
View of the Seine, Samois puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024