Valley Falls I puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In 1899, at 24 years old, Henry Lyman Saÿen was selected at the Pennsylvania Academy and contemplated with Thomas Anshutz, the pragmatist painter who frames a noteworthy connection between Thomas Eakins, who had been his educator, and the painters of the Ash Can School, who were his understudies. Sayen demonstrated without a moment’s delay to be massively gifted at creating the sort of intellectual and business workmanship then especially stylish in this country.
Valley Falls I Puzzle
Valley Falls I puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024