Two Women Acrobats puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Demuth’s initial preparation was under Thomas Anshutz and William Merritt Chase at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts. Somewhere in the range of 1907 and 1913 Demuth made a few outings to Europe to study, and keeping in mind that in Paris he was drawn to crafted by Marcel Duchamp and the Cubists, impacts that endured all through his vocation.
Two Women Acrobats Puzzle
Two Women Acrobats puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024