The Public Garden at Pontoise puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Pissarro’s compositions of the mid-1870s are to a great extent dedicated to the fields and streets close to his home in Pontoise. Here, he went to a more metropolitan subject, of the kind leaned toward by associates like Monet and Renoir: the town’s public nursery. The view across the Montmorency plain toward Paris might be seen at left, past the tower of Pontoise’s Notre-Dame church. But instead than accentuating the vista, Pissarro zeroed in on the recreation area’s patios, populated by fashionable average and their kids.
The Public Garden at Pontoise Puzzle
The Public Garden at Pontoise puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024