The Place du Havre, Paris puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. After a time of trial and error with the Neo-Impressionist style created by Georges Seurat, Camille Pissarro got back to the free, multidirectional brushstrokes that he had utilized in his previous Impressionist works. He likewise returned to an Impressionist subject that his associates had in essence deserted by the 1890s — the cutting edge city. This clamoring scene, buzzing with the commotion and development of traffic and people on foot, was the view from his window at the Hôtel Garnier in Paris, where he remained for half a month ahead of schedule in 1893. The structure at the left edge of the material is the Gare Saint-Lazare.
The Place du Havre, Paris Puzzle
The Place du Havre, Paris puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Oct 16, 2023 - Oct 19, 2023