The Pink Cloud puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Henri-Edmond Cross embraced the Neo-Impressionist method of applying little specks or runs of unadulterated shading in 1891. Around 1896, as found in this perspective on a breathtaking cloud, he moved toward bigger, more determined brushstrokes, frequently encompassed by areas of white to accomplish more prominent shading force. His considering utilizing of unadulterated, theoretical shading and improving plan altogether impacted Henri Matisse and the French Fauves (Wild Beasts).
The Pink Cloud Puzzle
The Pink Cloud puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Dec 21, 2023 - Dec 26, 2023