The Masque of the Red Death puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Demuth started a progression of compositions in 1919, motivated by the engineering of Lancaster. In making these works, Demuth picked not to utilize watercolors, rather made the works in oil and gum based paint. Moreover, these works are bigger than a considerable lot of his others. They have a harmony among authenticity and reflection. In 1927, Demuth began a progression of seven board compositions portraying production line structures in his old neighborhood.
The Masque of the Red Death Puzzle
The Masque of the Red Death puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024