The Lock at Pontoise puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Pissarro was instrumental in fostering the drastically new Impressionist method of painting rapidly outside to catch passing impacts of light and air. The hurrying water and cloudy sky in this perspective on a stream lock close to the craftsman’s home at Pontoise, a rustic community around 17 miles northwest of Paris, are delivered with fast, broken brushstrokes of unadulterated variety. Painting straightforwardly on material without fundamental drawing, Pissarro might have executed this work in a solitary meeting. The sparkling surface of broken variety conveys the impression of normal, outside light.
The Lock at Pontoise Puzzle
The Lock at Pontoise puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 12, 2024 - Mar 15, 2024