The Banks of the Marne in Winter puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Shown at the Salon of 1866, this scene was made by Camille Pissarro in intentional resistance to the peaceful scenes of his coach and informal instructor Camille Corot. Rather than utilizing different brushes to make a perfectly created and refined surface, Pissarro stacked his paint on vigorously, frequently with a range blade, in copying of Gustave Courbet. The subject, a void provincial winter scene, is unflinchingly unpicturesque and intentionally without any trace of the incredible oaks and old remnants of customary Salon scenes.
The Banks of the Marne in Winter Puzzle
The Banks of the Marne in Winter puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024