The Banks of the Bièvre near Bicêtre puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The scene portrays the scene around Bicêtre, a common local area on the southern edge of Paris close to the Bièvre stream (presently covered underground as it flows through the city). In Rousseau’s day, the stream was vigorously dirtied, yet certain spots actually offered pleasant perspectives, as proposed by the figures in worker dress on the tree-lined way at left, and the brief look at the seventeenth-century aqueduc d’Arcueil behind the scenes.
The Banks of the Bièvre near Bicêtre Puzzle
The Banks of the Bièvre near Bicêtre puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 6, 2024 - Mar 11, 2024