The Auvers Valley on the Oise River puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Renoir was motivated by the style and topic of past current painters Camille Pissarro and Edouard Manet. After a progression of dismissals by the Salon juries, he united with Monet, Sisley, Pissarro, and a few different craftsmen to mount the primary Impressionist show in April 1874, in which Renoir showed six artworks. Albeit the basic reaction to the display was generally horrible, Renoir’s work was nearly generally welcomed. That very year, two of his works were displayed with Durand-Ruel in London.
The Auvers Valley on the Oise River Puzzle
The Auvers Valley on the Oise River puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Dec 14, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023