Still Life with Head-Shaped Vase and Japanese Woodcut puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In 1888 and 1889 Gauguin’s energy for Japanese ukiyo-e woodcuts arose. Japanese prints showed up behind the scenes of his Apple and Vase painting, his representation of The Schuffenecker Family and furthermore Still Life with Head-Shaped Vase and Japanese Woodcut, which portrays a ukiyo-e picture of an entertainer. The composition was previously claimed by Josef Rosensaft, a Holocaust survivor who drove the local area of Jewish dislodged people, who passed on in September 1975.
Still Life with Head-Shaped Vase and Japanese Woodcut Puzzle
Still Life with Head-Shaped Vase and Japanese Woodcut puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Oct 16, 2023 - Oct 19, 2023