Stacks of Wheat (End of Summer) puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The great stacks that Claude Monet portrayed in his series Stacks of Wheat rose fifteen to twenty feet and stood right external the craftsman’s farmhouse at Giverny. Through 1890 and 1891, he chipped away at this series both in the field, painting at the same time at a few easels, and in the studio, refining pictorial harmonies. In May 1891, Monet draped fifteen of these materials close to one another in one little room in the Galerie Durand-Ruel in Paris.
Stacks of Wheat (End of Summer) Puzzle
Stacks of Wheat (End of Summer) puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024