Sainte-Adresse puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In June 1867, at the encouraging of his dad, Claude Monet went to Sainte-Adresse, a well known retreat town on the Normandy coast, for a long-term visit in the home of his auntie, Sophie Lecadre. His visit went on until close to winter and ended up being a time of extraordinary movement. “I have a challenging situation to deal with,” Monet kept in touch with his companion and individual painter Frédéric Bazille not long after his appearance.
Sainte-Adresse puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024