Red Green Architecture puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Klee finished his imaginative training with a six-month visit to Italy prior to getting back to Bern. The excellence of the specialty of antiquated Rome and of the Renaissance drove him to scrutinize the imitative styles of his instructors and of his own past work. Giving vent to his for the most part cynical demeanor toward individuals and establishments, Klee returned to his undisputed ability for exaggeration, making it one of the foundations of his craft.
Red Green Architecture Puzzle
Red Green Architecture puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 12, 2024 - Mar 15, 2024