Rabbit Warren at Pontoise, Snow puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Alongside Impressionist painters Claude Monet and Alfred Sisley, Camille Pissarro sought after the subject of snow all through his vocation, creating almost 100 “snow” works of art. In 1879 France encountered an uncommonly extreme winter, which Pissarro investigated in this and different works painted at his home in Pontoise, 30 miles west of Paris, along the Seine River. In Rabbit Warren, snow makes the progress, houses, and vegetation in a foamy coat that came about because of the craftsman’s fiery brushwork.
Rabbit Warren at Pontoise, Snow Puzzle
Rabbit Warren at Pontoise, Snow puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024