Terms & Conditions
By using this website – puzzlesprint.com which is owned by 24print LTD (Registered in Riga, Latvia, company registration number: 40103173075) doing business as PuzzlesPrint (“PuzzlesPrint”, “we”, “us”, “our”), you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which will take effect immediately upon your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms, please do not access PuzzlesPrint.
Descriptions of goods and services included in the PuzzlesPrint website is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do our best to correct errors or omissions as soon as we become aware of them.
This website is operated by PuzzlesPrint. Puzzlesprint owns all the content on this website, including, but not limited to, images, banners, and texts. It is against the law to republish or edit the content found on this website without direct permission from PuzzlesPrint.
By supplying us with your artwork, you agree that you have the copyright or license for the image or the written permission of the copyright owner to use the photograph / artwork. Under no circumstances will PuzzlesPrint be responsible for any copyright issues that arise due to submission of an image or artwork that is in breach of copyright.
PuzzlesPrint will do their best to deliver a product as close to your ordered image as possible. Puzzlesprint cannot be responsible for the outcome of a print if the photo you supply is of inferior quality or not suitable for the print size that you require. We will do our best to give you a high-quality product, but we cannot be held responsible for the product if your supplied photography is poor. It is your responsibility to ensure that all colors, sizes and cropping areas are indicated and corrected, where necessary. Due to differences in monitors, the final colors on the printed product may be different from what you see on your screen. PuzzlesPrint cannot be held responsible for any color differences. PuzzlesPrint will print the photo exactly as supplied by you, unless otherwise requested. We may publish an image of your jigsaw puzzle (unless the artwork contains images of people) on our website gallery, Instagram account, Facebook fan page or Twitter account. If the files submitted should not be used by PuzzlesPrint for their marketing activities, you must inform PuzzlesPrint in writing via email.
Right to Refuse Photo
PuzzlesPrint has the right to refuse photos that are in contradiction with our business morals and principles. This includes, but is not limited to, racially discriminatory pictures, pornography, immoral or illegal materials.
All orders need to be paid for in advance via the shopping cart, using PayPal, Stripe or Braintree payment systems.
Loss or Damage
PuzzlesPrint will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your product during transport beyond the value of the invoice and what you have paid us.
PuzzlesPrint is not responsible for:
- Any mistakes or delays made by UPS, DHL or any other courier
- Any mistakes made by customers when entering their delivery address
Any issues in the final work delivered to you must be reported to PuzzlesPrint within 24 hours of receipt.
Shipments outside of the European Union may incur customs fees and/or GST depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. The end customer is responsible for these fees. Any/all fees are paid to the appropriate customs agency by the end customer.
Our main goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with our products. While we take great care in packaging your order for a successful delivery, accidents do happen. In all instances where the package is damaged or has any other visual defects, please contact us through email for complete instructions on how to receive a replacement.
We cannot issue you a refund or send you a replacement if:
- The colors do not match what you see on your computer screen
- If there is a lost puzzle piece
- If you do not require the product any more
If for any reason you need to cancel an order after submitting it, please contact us immediately through email. Keep in mind, if your order has already been produced, we cannot cancel and refund the order, due to EU DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU see below.
The right to withdraw from contract does not apply to the following kind of goods:
49. Certain exceptions from the right of withdrawal should exist, both for distance and off-premises contracts. A right of withdrawal could be inappropriate for example given the nature of particular goods or services. That is the case for example with wine supplied a long time after the conclusion of a contract of a speculative nature where the value is dependent on fluctuations in the market (‘vin en primeur’). The right of withdrawal should neither apply to goods made to the consumer’s specifications or which are clearly personalized such as tailor-made curtains, nor to the supply of fuel, for example, which is a good, by nature inseparably mixed with other items after delivery. The granting of a right of withdrawal to the consumer could also be inappropriate in the case of certain services where the conclusion of the contract implies the setting aside of capacity which, if a right of withdrawal were exercised, the trader may find difficult to fill. This would for example be the case where reservations are made at hotels or concerning holiday cottages or cultural or sporting events.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please email us at: info(at)puzzlesprint.com