Polyphonic Architecture puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Individual variety planes of red, orange, yellow, and dark shades cross-over and converge to make a decent entire in this picture by Swiss craftsman Paul Klee. The straight images in the middle add an improvisational contradiction to the lattice of the pictorial space. A gifted violin player, Klee knew about the melodic idea of polyphony-the utilization of synchronous, yet free, melodic lines in an arrangement and moved the plan to the visual expressions in this work. Klee accepted that craftsmanship was represented by specific underlying regulations and music was one of the models he frequently went to.
Polyphonic Architecture Puzzle
Polyphonic Architecture puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024