Pears puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The exemplary artwork, Pears, by nineteenth century craftsman Edouard Manet delineates the intercut method used to show the detail and type of still life pieces. Manet was a conspicuous craftsman during his time, making ready as the ancestor of impressionism. Two Pears was painted in 1864, exhibiting the craftsman’s unique style. The craftsman was quite possibly the earliest imaginative person to at his opportunity to turn the change from authenticity to impressionism. Manet’s lord works exhibit innovation through various structures in craftsmanship, outlining a variety of pieces the creator painted.
Pears puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Dec 14, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023