Masts puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. Demuth painted Masts in the coastline town of Gloucester, Massachusetts, where he spent the late spring of 1919. Demuth worked in a cubist-enlivened style that came to be called precisionism. Here, he presents mathematical shapes that could be perused as an erect pole, its emanating sails, and the top of a stockroom. However Demuth was not excessively worried about the explicitness of the substance or the area portrayed; he displayed this artwork in 1920 with the unclear title Chimnies, Ventilators, or Whatever.
Masts puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024