How to personalize the gift box with a custom message?
In the personalization notes area type down the text that you want on the puzzle gift box. Here are some samples:
- Hey Chris! Prove that you are the best at doing puzzles! Best wishes Rob!
- Hey Sara! This jigsaw puzzle should keep you occupied for a while! Best wishes Rob!
- Hey Lisa! I got this puzzle for you, to drive you nuts! Best wishes Rob!
- Hey James! This jigsaw puzzle should test your patience and nerves! Best wishes Rob!
You may choose any other personal message that you would like to be printed on the gift box.
What makes our impossible puzzle different from others?
First is the presentation of the puzzle. Our impossible jigsaw comes in a gift box personalized with your provided text. The second is the type of acrylic that we use. Our puzzle is made from 3mm – 0.12″ matte acrylic making the puzzle look like ice.
Solving this impossible jigsaw puzzle is not only a challenge but also a therapeutic activity. It is a great way to relieve stress and improve your focus and concentration. The puzzle can also be a fun activity to do with family and friends, encouraging teamwork and communication skills.
What makes this jigsaw puzzle so challenging?
There is no image, just puzzle pieces that look like ice! To solve the jigsaw puzzle you must go piece by piece and try to fit it in, don’t force the pieces together, they should fit easily with each other, it is extra difficult as the pieces look the same from both sides, the thing that makes this impossible jigsaw puzzle so hard is that the piece only fits in its desired place.
The pieces are not shaped like traditional jigsaw pieces and they don’t have any identifying features to differentiate one piece from another. This means that you must rely solely on your intuition and problem-solving skills to put the puzzle together. The lack of a clear starting point or strategy adds to the challenge and makes it an enjoyable puzzle for even the most experienced jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts.
Moreover, the personalized gift box makes this impossible puzzle a great gift for anyone. Whether it is for a birthday, anniversary, or just a fun surprise, the recipient will appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness that went into their gift. They will also enjoy the challenge of solving the puzzle and appreciate the unique and beautiful matte acrylic design.
You can choose the difficulty of the impossible puzzle, the more pieces, the more difficult the puzzle is:
- 108 pieces – easiest and smallest of all sizes, still will take you more time than any standard jigsaw puzzle.
- 250 pieces – medium option, will take you days to solve, a nice challenge to any puzzler.
- 500 pieces – nearly impossible to do, this jigsaw puzzle will take you weeks to solve.
- 1000 pieces – will take you weeks or even months to solve, the hardest jigsaw puzzle.