Fish Series, No. 4 puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The vivid exotic fish in the waters around Bermuda are highlighted in a huge series of eccentric watercolors, of which The Met claims five. Despite the fact that they look nonexistent, they precisely imitate the markings and states of recognizable species. At different times, somewhere in the range of 1915 and 1918, Demuth is accounted for to have regularly visited the New York Aquarium, then in Battery Park.
Fish Series, No. 4 Puzzle
Fish Series, No. 4 puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 8, 2024 - Mar 13, 2024