Dancers Practicing at the Barre puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. The watering can, apparent at left, was a standard apparatus in expressive dance practice rooms; water was sprinkled on the floor to hold dust back from rising when ballet performers moved. Degas additionally utilized the watering can as a visual quip: its shape is mirrored by that of the artist at right. Displayed at the 1877 Impressionist presentation, the composition was given by Degas to the gatherer Henri Rouart as a substitution for a prior work (presently lost), which the craftsman adjusted and inadvertently annihilated.
Dancers Practicing at the Barre Puzzle
Dancers Practicing at the Barre puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 8, 2024 - Mar 13, 2024