Boats at Flushing puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. As gifts, Signac sent customary checks and made an endowment of his works for five lotteries somewhere in the range of 1895 and 1912. Signac’s 1893 painting, In the Time of Harmony initially was entitled, In the Time of Anarchy, however political restraint focusing on the rebels in France right now constrained him to change the title before the work could be acknowledged by a display. At the 1905 Salon des Indépendants, Henri Matisse showed the proto-Fauve painting Luxe, Calme et Volupté.
Boats at Flushing Puzzle
Boats at Flushing puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024