Blue Night puzzle is made using a historical and world-famous painting. High-quality wooden puzzle with detailed and vivid artwork reproduction is sure to be lots of fun. In January 1911 Alfred Kubin met Klee in Munich and urged him to delineate Voltaire’s Candide. His resultant drawings were distributed later in a 1920 rendition of the book altered by Kurt Wolff. Close to this time, Klee’s realistic work expanded. His initial tendency towards the ludicrous and the snide was generally welcomed by Kubin, who become a close acquaintance with Klee and became one of his most memorable huge gatherers. Klee met, through Kubin, the craftsmanship pundit Wilhelm Hausenstein in 1911. Klee was an establishment part and supervisor of the Munich craftsmen’s association Sema that mid year.
Blue Night Puzzle
Blue Night puzzle has all the great features that our wooden puzzles have:
- The puzzle comes in a premium wooden box with the artwork on the lid.
- The lid of the box can be used as a photo frame, as a special stand is included.
- Jigsaw puzzles are available in different piece amounts – for kids and adults.
- Sustainable wooden raw materials are used to make the puzzle.
- A wooden jigsaw puzzle makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Irregular Victorian laser-cut puzzle pieces for hours of enjoyment and fun.
Standard: Mar 13, 2024 - Mar 18, 2024